Internet of things is the hottest topic for research in world and it has influenced the life of IT world and industries. IoT has rapidly adopted the industries thinking perceptive. Many industries have adopted the IoT technology in the manufacturing processes and in their products. Hence IoT is set to bring a major “Business Disruption” in the way in which the manufacturing, product design and equipment operation will be done in near future.
UIoT'19 workshop focuses on detailed program for the IoT:
• Understanding IoT Devices & sensors and Embedded Systems
• Role of Embedded Systems in IoT
• Applications of IoT
• Interacting computing with NodeMCU
• Making Offline & Online Webserver with NodeMCU
• Use of Cloud services with NodeMCU
• How to make Android Application
The workshop will pay particular attention on original work, new research and development challenges related to Internet of Things. We are creating opportunities for those who want share their experiences between researchers who are actively working on the area of Internet of Things.
List of Topics
Specific topics to be considered, but are not limited to:
• Application based on Internet of Things
• Intelligent Traffic Information System Based on Internet of Things
• IoT data analytics
• IoT Home Automation Security Model
• IoT Vehicle Simulation System
• Wireless Sensor System using Internet of Things
• Cloud-based IoT
• Machine Learning in IoT
• Security in IoT
• Application of IoT in Image Processing
[To be Announced...]
• Paper submission deadline:
December 21, 2018 January 7,2019 (Extended)
• Notification of paper acceptance:
January 21, 2018 February 1,2019 (Extended)
Submissions describing original, unpublished work related to the workshop theme, upto 6 pages in standard ACM format can be submitted through the easychair conference system, following this link: Easychair Link.
All Submissions must be in pdf format. Accepted technical papers will be included in the ACM Digital Library.
Regarding any query please email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
• Diya Vadhwani, Assistant Professor in Computer Engineering, C.G .Patel Institute of Technology under UKA TARSADIA UNIVERSITY, BARDOLI, GUJARAT.
• Slesha Sanghvi, Assistant Professor in Computer Engineering, C.G .Patel Institute of Technology under UKA TARSADIA UNIVERSITY, BARDOLI, GUJARAT.
• Sunny Bodiwala, Assistant Professor in Computer Engineering, S.S. Agarwal Institute of Technology under GUJARAT TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY, NAVSARI, GUJARAT.
Technical Program Committee
• Vinay Ribeiro, IIT Bombay, India
• Sudip Roy, IIT Roorkee, India
• Apurva M. Shah, MS University, India
• Atul Patel, Charotar University of Science and Technology, India
• Hiren Patel, LDRP Institute, Gujarat Technological University, India
• Madhavi Desai, Uka Tarasadia University, India
• Devendra Thakor, Uka Tarasadia University, India